2018 has been an interesting year for me. I managed to see my favourite band live, start up this blog and I gave birth to my first child. I’m not expecting 2019 to be quite as eventful, but I do have some personal goals I would love to achieve.
- To publish at least one post a week on this blog, with the aim to increase to two days in six months. I’m not going to limit myself to set days (yet), but we shall see what happens throughout the year.
- To set myself a Project Pan challenge, to actually actively attempt to pan 25 of my products that I really should be using more. These could be products I just haven’t reached for recently, or products I just want to finish up. This will mainly focus on make up, as I tend to finish my skincare items regularly anyway.
- To be on a low buy for 2019. I won’t put myself on a no buy, as I know there will be products I will want to try. However I am going to set myself a monthly budget of £50 for both makeup and skincare. This will really make me think before purchasing, and will be interesting to see what products I decided to buy within that budget.
- To do more meal planning. This is to both help me focus on healthy eating, but also to make sure that my daughter is getting a varied diet as she starts to explore tastes and begins eating solids. I want her to be able to eat with us, and what we are eating and I feel meal planning will be a big help in this journey.
- My fifth and final focus is a little different. It’s to not let what others think about me, effect me or my choices. To not let comments change the way I do my make up or the clothes I wish to wear. To listen to the music I like to listen too, get tattoos if I wish and of what I want and generally focus on me. I really don’t want my daughter to grow up thinking she has to fit into a mould, and if I can show her this, I know I’ve succeeded in something.
This is only a short post for today, but by publishing these goals I have to follow them now. Right? Do you have any goals for 2019? Anything you want to achieve or do in the coming year? Let me know in the comments and I wish you all a blessed 2019!